Updates! +
So I haven't post since one month ago, and actually I didn't have a spare night tonight but I decided to write again in this blog.

Hello!
There's a lot of things happen in the beginning of 2016. The most important thing that I've been waited from a long time is my graduation, and that also follows by my national final exam. I didn't pass three of six subjects, but I don't care. Really.

My school's graduation party went great. I dressed in kebaya and I did my own make up and hairdo. I didn't look as fab as the others, but I was very satisfied with my own work. Sadly Azki wasn't in the party so, well, I wished I can take a photo with him, but nah. I didn't mind it too much, tho, since I managed to do a proper apology to him, ahaha.

Enough about graduation. (I think I will write about it later, tho.)
The bad surprise was also coming to my family this year. My grandpa died. It was quite a chaotic morning when my mum called my father about the news. It was the second day of my national final exam, it was chemistry.

My mum left to Bali two weeks before the news, because my uncle suddenly called. He said that grandpa was sick. It was Sunday, if I'm not mistaken. Idk. And the whole family left to Bali immediately. I was alone in the house! Yay! I even made two songs because nobody was in the house. I watched DAPG videos until late and woke up very early on the next day to feed my cats on the second house.
Yes, I was looking after two houses.

I was free for, I don't know, three days? Four days? I don't remember. Then my father came home since my sister was having exam week too. And then I was going to face chemistry test when the phone call came...

I made a post about my alone days in the house, I don't really sure why I made it but then it can be a blog post material, so, yeah.

Fast forward to May, I had a STMKG entrance test in Surabaya. I passed the first test but the second wasn't. Actually I don't really look forward to this school because if I was accepted, I was afraid I can't survive there, lmao. It was a semi-military school, and I wasn't sure I can keep up with the tension there.
I had a quite fun time in my neighbour's house in Surabaya, tho.

And then I was singing in the very first Japanese event in Jember! Yay! I sang Yuki Kajiura and Revo's Sajin no Kanata He. With Haruu and Kharisma-senpai too, of course. I won't have a link to those kind of things if it's not Haruu. To be honest, she was the one who was invited, but she tagged us along and, yay, the performance went good! One of the judges (Xhinji-san) was very impressed, lmao. He talked about us in his note. Before this, I don't even think about the fun when the audience cheered for you, lmao.

Anyway, I still have four more uni tests to do. Need to study, since the main test (what) will  be held on May 31st. Pray for me, please.

Anyway, I will post my daily post (what) when I was alone in the house.

Labels: ,

+ posted on 20160524 at 21:03